Productivity Training Academy Courses
Required and must be a valid email address
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
United States (US)
Antigua and Barbuda
Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
British Virgin Islands
Central African Republic
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
French Southern Territories
Heard Island and McDonald Islands
Republic of Ireland
Isle of Man
Macao S.A.R., China
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Martin (French part)
Saint Martin (Dutch part)
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
São Tomé and Príncipe
South Georgia/Sandwich Islands
Svalbard and Jan Mayen
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom (UK)
Wallis and Futuna
SSN / Tax ID
International Tax ID
Create a Password
Required and must match password
I agree to the
Affiliate Sign-up Agreement
Productivity Training Academy, LLC Affiliate Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions (the “Affiliate Terms & Conditions”) carefully before the affiliate (“you” or “your”) joins our program or begins marketing our program. These Affiliate Terms & Conditions are written in plain language intentionally avoiding legalese to ensure that they may be clearly understood and followed by affiliates. Each affiliate is responsible for assuring that its employees, agents, and contractors comply with these Affiliate Terms & Conditions.
As used in these terms and conditions: (i) “we”, “us”, or “our” refers to Productivity Training Academy, LLC and our affiliates, as applicable; (ii) “our website” refers to the Productivity Training Academy, LLC properties located at http://ProductivityTrainingAcademy.com and http://courses.ProductivityTrainingAcademy.com ;(iii) “your website” refers to any websites that you will link to our website; and (iv) the “Program” refers to the Productivity Training Academy, LLC Affiliate Program.
You agree that your participating website(s) will not:
- Infringe on our or any anyone else’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy, or other rights.
- Violate any law, rule, or regulation.
- Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography, or sexually explicit materials.
- Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert, or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
Upon purchasing any of our online video courses, links will be made available to you through the affiliate interface. Your participation in the Affiliate Program means you agree to and abide by the following.
- You will only use linking code obtained from the affiliate interface without manipulation.
- You will list all domains that use your affiliate link in your affiliate profile.
- Your website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your website is our website or any part of our website including, without limitation, framing of our website in any manner.
- You will not engage in cookie stuffing or include popups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring URL information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
- You will not use redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain.
- If you are found redirecting links to hide or manipulate their original source, your commission eligibility may be suspended, reduced, and/or revoked, at our sole discretion. This does not include using “out” redirects from the same domain where the affiliate link is placed.
If you are enrolled in the Program and your website promotes coupon codes, you must adhere to the following Coupon Guidelines:
1. You may ONLY advertise coupon codes that are provided to you through the affiliate program or network.
2. You may not advertise coupon codes obtained from our non-affiliate advertising, customer e-mails, paid search, or any other campaign.
3. On click through agreements, you must link directly to our website. Framing of our website is strictly prohibited.
4. You must not mislead customers into clicking on an offer or coupon that does not exist or practice similarly deceptive tactics that are generally known as “cookie stuffing.” These include but are not limited to:
a. Using knowingly expired offers or presenting offers that do not exist or are not affiliate offers.
b. Making claims that a user must first click on a link to activate or receive an offer.
c. Presenting a button that claims to show all offers that sets the affiliate cookie in the background.
d. Using technology that generates a click or sets the cookie from the action of copying a coupon code or through a pop under.
5. Additionally, if your website ranks on the first page of Google for terms related to our website and/or company name(s) combined with the words coupon, coupons, coupon code, promo code, etc. and/or your conversion rate exceeds 25%, we may provide you a lower commission rate than our standard rate to offset the reduced profitability of orders.
Use of any of our business name as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website is strictly prohibited.
ADVERTISING & PUBLICITY
You shall not create, publish, distribute, or print any written material that refers to the Program without first submitting such material to us and receiving our prior written consent. If you intend to promote the Program via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our Program.
1. Copy firstname.lastname@example.org on all email correspondence so that Productivity Training Academy, LLC receives a copy.
2. All e-mail correspondence must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of Productivity Training Academy, LLC.
3. SOCIAL MEDIA
Promotion on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms is permitted in accordance with the following guidelines:
You may promote offers to your own networks; more specifically, you are welcome to use your affiliate links on your own Facebook, Twitter, and other social media pages.
• You may NOT post your affiliate links on Productivity Training Academy’s Facebook, Twitter, or other social media pages. You may NOT use the @ symbol in connection with Productivity Training Academy so that your post shows up on a Productivity Training Academy related page. For example, you may not post, “25% off sale at @ProductivityTrainingAcademy through Wednesday with code XXXXXX25.”
4. YOUTUBE/Video Sharing
- If you are enrolled in the Program and you promote Productivity Training Academy through YouTube and/or other video sharing websites, you are prohibited from using our branded terms in your YouTube (or other video sharing website) channel name. You may ONLY use a branded term in your video title or description if you are explicitly granted prior written permission by Productivity Training Academy, LLC.
OPERATIONS OUTSIDE UNITED STATES
If you are conducting business in or taking orders from persons in other countries, you will follow the applicable laws and regulations of those countries. For example, you will comply with the European Union’s Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive if you are conducting business in or taking orders from persons in one or more of the European Union countries.
REVERSAL & COMMUNICATION POLICY
Productivity Training Academy, LLC takes pride in its very low reversal rate, which we attribute to open communication with our affiliates. However, we reserve the right to reverse orders due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges, and program violations as outlined in these Affiliate Terms & Conditions.
Additionally, if we ask you for clarification or more information on any orders or clicks that we suspect may be in violation of these Affiliate Terms & Conditions, we expect that you will respond in a timely and honest manner. If (i) you are not forthcoming, intentionally vague or are found to be misrepresenting the facts; (ii) you are not responsive within a reasonable time period and after multiple attempts to contact you; and/or you cannot substantiate or validate the source of your traffic to our program with clear and demonstrable proof, we reserve the absolute right to suspend, reduce, and/or revoke your commission rates and/or reverse the orders, for the period or orders in question. We recognize that violations are often the result of automated processes; however, it is incumbent upon each affiliate to ensure that it has the appropriate checks and balances in place to proactively address these issues and adhere to these Affiliate Terms & Conditions. ©2020 Productivity Training Academy, LLC.
Field should be empty
Please fix the errors above