The Fine Print
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Internet Site of the Productivity Training Academy, LLC (referred to herein as “PTA,” “we,” “us,” or “our”).
The products and services and their original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Productivity Training Academy, LLC. and its licensors. The products and services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Productivity Training Academy, LLC.
Unless otherwise stated, Productivity Training Academy, LLC and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the Productivity Training Academy website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://productivitytrainingacademy.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://productivitytrainingacademy.com;
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://productivitytrainingacademy.com;
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://productivitytrainingacademy.com;
- Redistribute content from Productivity Training Academy, LLC (unless content is specifically made for redistribution)
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Productivity Training Academy, LLC strives to maintain the highest accuracy of content on its websites. This site is provided “as is” and “as available” with no warranties whatsoever. PTA makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the absolute accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this website and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this websites. We do not warrant that access to these websites or any of its content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website will be free of viruses or other harmful components.
In no event shall Productivity Training Academy, LLC, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Productivity Training Academy, LLC. and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), incurred in connection with any claim arising from any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions of Use, your use of the materials and information contained herein, or your inappropriate or unlawful use of the websites. You agree to cooperate fully in the defense of any such claim. Productivity Training Academy, LLC reserves the right to assume, at its own expense, the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. You agree not to settle any matter without the written consent of Productivity Training Academy, LLC.
The materials in the PTA Site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the materials on the PTA Site will be uninterrupted or error-free. That defects will be corrected or that the PTA Site or the services that make such materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or he results of the use of the materials on the PTA Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion my not apply to you.
We explicitly disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of information found on sites that link to or from the PTA Site. We cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from a third-party site that links to or from the PTA Site or third-party content on our sites. We do not endorse any of the merchandise, nor have we taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of, any of the information contained in such third-party sites or content. We do not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give any third-party, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites and third-party content. We strongly encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties.
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
The PTA Site currently offers users with access to a rich collection of on-line resources, including various training tools, online forums, a knowledgebase of information, personalized content and branded programming. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current offerings shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions. You understand and agree that the offerings are provided “AS-IS” and that Productivity Training Academy, LCC assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications, user data, or personalization settings. In order to access some content, you must have access to the internet, either directly or through devices that access web-based content and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must provide all equipment necessary to make such connection to the internet, including a computer and modem or other access device.
CONTENT AND OWNERSHIP
Productivity Training Academy, LLC makes use of copyrighted data (e.g., photographs) which may require additional permissions prior to your use. The unique branding of the site and various official seals and marks may not be used without permission. In order to use any information on these websites not owned or created by Productivity Training Academy, LLC, you must seek permission directly from the owning (or holding) sources. Productivity Training Academy, LLC shall have the unlimited right to use for any purpose, free of any charge, all information submitted via these websites except those submissions made under separate legal contract. Productivity Training Academy, LLC shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, or techniques contained in information provided through these websites. United States and foreign copyright laws and international conventions protect the contents of the websites. You agree to abide by all copyright notices posted on the websites. The websites and the entire contents of the websites, including, but not limited to, text, files, images, graphics, illustrations, audio, video, and photographs on or offered through the websites (collectively, “Content”) are protected by intellectual property rights, including, as applicable and without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, patents, and other proprietary and intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property Rights”) of Productivity Training Academy, LLC or other third parties who have granted rights to Productivity Training Academy, LLC. Except as noted above, you receive no right or license, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, in or under any patent, trademark, copyright, or proprietary right of Productivity Training Academy, LLC or any third party through your use of this websites. No proprietary data on the Productivity Training Academy, LLC websites may be downloaded, republished, resold, duplicated, or “scraped,” in whole or in part, for any purpose other than the personal uses permitted in these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Certain portions of the websites are limited to registered users or allow a user to request support or services online by entering personal information. Your approval as a registered user is at the sole discretion of Productivity Training Academy, LLC. This account access is granted subject to compliance with law and these Terms and Conditions of Use.
By registering, you agree that any information provided to us (a) will be true, accurate, current, and complete, (b) that you will not register under the name of, nor attempt to enter the website under the name of, another person, and (c) that you will not adopt a user name that Productivity Training Academy, LLC, in its sole discretion, deems offensive.
You agree to inform us of any updates or changes to your registration information. You agree to keep your account information and password confidential. You agree to notify Productivity Training Academy, LLC immediately of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your account at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are solely responsible for all activities that occur through your account. Productivity Training Academy, LLC will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to safeguard your password and account.
As part of creating your account, you may also be required to select questions and secret answers that may be used by Productivity Training Academy, LLC to help verify your identity and assist in resetting your password. Some services may require added security, and in these cases, you may be asked to create an additional security key. Productivity Training Academy, LLC permanently records the IP address of the machine you use for registration and each login thereafter. Finally, a unique ID number will be assigned to your account which will be used to identify your profile and associated information, such as login history and application history. We are concerned about the safety and privacy of all its users.
Upon registering, you are automatically enrolled in our Affiliate Partner Program. The Affiliate Program is subject to all of the terms and conditions outlined here and the following additional conditions.
You agree that your participating website(s) will not:
- Infringe on our or any anyone else’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy, or other rights.
- Violate any law, rule, or regulation.
- Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography, or sexually explicit materials.
- Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert, or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website.
Linking to our Website
Upon purchasing any of our online video courses, links will be made available to you through the affiliate interface. Your participation in the Affiliate Program means you agree to and abide by the following.
- You will only use linking code obtained from the affiliate interface without manipulation.
- Your website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your website is our website or any part of our website including, without limitation, framing of our website in any manner.
- You will not engage in cookie stuffing or include popups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring URL information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
- You will not use redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain.
- If you are found redirecting links to hide or manipulate their original source, your commission eligibility may be suspended, reduced, and/or revoked, at our sole discretion. This does not include using “out” redirects from the same domain where the affiliate link is placed.
Use of any of our business name as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website is strictly prohibited.
Operations Outside the United States
If you are conducting business in or taking orders from persons in other countries, you will follow the applicable laws and regulations of those countries. For example, you will comply with the European Union’s Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive if you are conducting business in or taking orders from persons in one or more of the European Union countries.
Reversal & Communication Policy
Productivity Training Academy, LLC takes pride in its very low reversal rate, which we attribute to open communication with our affiliates. However, we reserve the right to reverse orders due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges, and program violations as outlined in these Affiliate Terms & Conditions.
Additionally, if we ask you for clarification or more information on any orders or clicks that we suspect may be in violation of these Affiliate Terms & Conditions, we expect that you will respond in a timely and honest manner. If (i) you are not forthcoming, intentionally vague or are found to be misrepresenting the facts; (ii) you are not responsive within a reasonable time period and after multiple attempts to contact you; and/or you cannot substantiate or validate the source of your traffic to our program with clear and demonstrable proof, we reserve the absolute right to suspend, reduce, and/or revoke your commission rates and/or reverse the orders, for the period or orders in question. We recognize that violations are often the result of automated processes; however, it is incumbent upon each affiliate to ensure that it has the appropriate checks and balances in place to proactively address these issues and adhere to these Affiliate Terms & Conditions.
NO RESALE OF SERVICE
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
CREDIT & CONTACT INFORMATION
To protect the security of your credit card information, we employ the industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
Subscriptions or Memberships
Some services offered on the PTA Site are subscription-based or membership-based services. We reserve the right to terminate any account at any time for any reason. Productivity Training Academy, LLC agrees that it will terminate Customer’s account upon notice from Customer.
LINKING TO OUR CONTENT
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies.
- Search engines.
- News organizations.
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other website information so long as the link:
- is not in any way misleading
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
- the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link);
- the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us;
- the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Productivity Training Academy; and
- where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link:
- is not in any way misleading,
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Productivity Training Academy’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
If you find any link on our Website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will provide at least 30 days’ notice before any new terms take effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated February 12, 2022